Punta Arenas Sights & Bites
- Explore the highlights of punta arenas and hear the stories of the indigenous people, settlers and adventurers that once called this city home
- Taste a typical magallenic breakfast of choriqueso (bread with chorizo and cheese) and banana milk
- Take a wander around one of the most beautiful cemeteries in the world
- Support local fishermen with a visit to the seafood market to taste the best king crab empanada in all of chile (and maybe pick up some souvenirs too!)
- Stroll along the coast spotting dolphins and colourful street murals
In Chile we have a National Emergency Office (ONEMI). In the unlikely event of an emergency situation, natural disaster or natural event, they can order park, road and maritime crossing closures. Therefore, in cases of emergencies in the region of Magellan and the Chilean Antarctic, we are governed by what ONEMI says. We will notify you of any tour cancellations with as much notice as we can.
Please present this voucher to your guide at the beginning of your tour. Save this email on your phone or tablet, or print a copy, as you will need to show this to join the tripView Less